Thursday, August 14, 2008

That's why I don't have time to write...

Not only write but make photos also...
Shame on me! I gave away so many my crafts and always forgot to make photos… Good part – all my gourds, paints and needlework adapted by good people. I love to come at my friends homes and see my work. I feel so honored then!

I finished and framed this two few days ago.
Yesterday was looooong and little crazy day. Good one, in fact. Early morning I have time to clean our house (it is always little sloppy). Then Birthday girl asked me to drop her to the Panera. While she enjoyed chatting with friends, I drove to the goodvill. Gosh ! My lucky day! I bought few absolulely lovely bone china tea cups and sousers. Roses, roses and again roses!


New china match my rosy pitcher! Oh, I LOVE it!
Then came my sister-in-law and her hubby. He is THE Super Man! He installed security cameras in our house. Our property was vandalize few times lately and I getting too (is it right to use this world?) paranoid… Super handy-man Bobby install four cameras while I made lunch - so quick, I cant believe! It looks so simple when he did, but I newer will be able to do it - what a wonderful talent! I always admire people like a Bobby - crafty, hardworkind and very, very kind!
Sure I never have egough good time with my sis! Newer enough hugs… I wish one day we would live close to each other, and have more time to spend together. She has one of my samplers now, of course, with the bird and flowers! I started this sampler in her garden couple weeks ago, seating just in front of her beautiful garden house. What a good memories for both of us!
Finally, already after 10 pm watched old and good Russian movies with my birthday girl and I painted more gourds. I think she still remember few of this movies, it was fun to see her repeating some phrases. She has about 50 calls from her friends. Sure – she spent couple hours talking with her boy-friend.
She will back to Chicago tomorrow. I think my daughter in-love now... (ooops! My life in danger now!) I am so happy for her...
And there is one of my new gourds. With bunnies. I am in a "bunny mood" lately. I painted more yesterday, but I didn't make photo yet. Next time!
















5 comments:

Ruthie said...

I just found your blog and enjoyed reading it and looking at your beautiful pictures. You do such beautiful handwork.
Smiles.

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Elena!
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time with your daughter and with your sister-in-law too! And yes, paranoid is definitely ok to use in your situation. Anyone would be!
Your gourds are as beautiful as your cross stitch work! It's so sweet.
I'm so glad you are posting and sharing with us again!!
Hugs, Sherry

Anonymous said...

your stitching is very lovely!

Attic Clutter said...

HI Lenka..
Oh sorry about the vandilizing.. ugh..
Love love love the rabbit on the gourd.. just wonderful, do you make an sell them??
I always Love coming to see you at your pretty site..always something fun and interesting to see..Blogging is a good thing~~
Hope you are having a great weekend (:)) Hugs, Patty

Anonymous said...

I love your stitching, and your gourds are beautiful as well.