Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another Gray Day



nother gray and weird day woke me up in the morning. No sun light, not even memory of it on the dark, colorless sky. Branches of trees in front of my window creates odd pattern, rain drops make every brunch dark and glossy. Branches moves, and moves without any sign of wing. Seems like they alive and not too happy… Red cardinal started his song, and suddenly stopped and run away. Gray fog gets closer and covered ground. “Shhhh….. Shhh….” – it is sound of cars driving somewhere around, but I can’t see them, seems like all planet covered in heavy mist today… Silent and monochromatic picture…
And then came wind and colors became lighter. It is still gray, but now I can see trees, and fields, and cars again. Then came one of our engineers with slice of cheese cake from his wife Tomoko - and world don’t look so gray to me anymore! I shawl cake with cup of coffee before I realize I have to make photo! Oh, what a shame! Then came another guy and gave me tiny bottle of cognac for cooking – hey, did I tell you before how much I love my job??? I can handle cheese cakes and others gifts every single day! Well… Sometimes I made for them home-made staff too, so it is two-way road! Not like I just taking, I am happy to give to… But it always feels like I didn’t tell or show enough back to the good people HOW much I appreciate their kindness…

No comments: