Friday, February 8, 2008

William Morris




Gate to the backyard still have Christmas decorations. I just discover it… Well, from now I will call it “winter decorations” officially. It looks just right in a snowing morning...

I am lucky to have William Morris design in my home – ambitious project I finished almost 8 years ago. I even remember where I got pattern. I found the book of Beth Russel in local library, she is talented artist from England. Her colors and interpretation of William Morris design are stunning! I wish I can be same talanted...

1 comment:

Naturegirl said...

You seem to be a snow girl and I know that you would love a walk with me into a quiet wonderland so come along to my blog! I too love to keep my chritmas wreaths and scatter around the garden for winter interst!
hugs NG